Terms & Conditions
- Buckys Portable Toilets Inc. is not responsible for any damages that may occur while unit and or Restroom Trailer is on your site.
- Lessee agrees to maintain property insurance on bathroom trailer and/ or equipment at all times during the term of lease agreement in the amount of ______ Buckys Restrooms Inc. listed as lessor.
- A Certificate of insurance must be provided to Bucky’s Restrooms Inc. showing property insurance and general liability coverage per the conditions of this agreement prior to the delivery of equipment.
- Title to the described property is and at all times shall remain with renter. Only lessee and such other persons whose names are endorsed hereon are authorized to use said property, and lessee will not permit said properly to be used any address other than the place designated hereon without the express consent of the lessor
- Lessee agrees to pay and all legal and miscellaneous expenses incurred by the lessor resulting from lessee’s violation of any of the terms and provisions of this agreement. Lessee agrees to pay for the Trailer or Units and or/Equipment in case it is damaged, destroyed, stolen, lost and or for any reason not returned to lesser.
- Additional charges may apply for off route deliveries, moves and or tip over of units.
- Lessee agrees that the trailer being leased will be in the same condition as delivered when lessor picks up the trailer.
- Lessee is responsible for trailer and rental equipment.
- This rental agreement constitutes the entire understanding between lessee and lessor.
- No verbal statements, assumptions, or understanding will change or amend this agreement.
- Lessee hereby waves and releases lessor from all claims for injuries or damages to lessee arising out if the use of the said property by lessee.
- Lessee agrees to indemnify and name harmless the lessor against all loss, damage, expense and penalty arising from any action on account of any injury to person or property of any character occasioned by the operation, and handling of leased property while in the possession or control of lessee.
- Lessee must notify lesser of cancellation at least 30 days in advance of scheduled
delivery. Or will forfeit the 50% deposit.
- Payment in full is due 10 days prior to delivery. We accept Check, Cash, Money Order and credit card.